Welcome and here is your complimentary FREE Guide.
Please read the following carefully..
Keep this page open and in the next few minutes check your EMAIL INBOX for our welcome email. It contains the link so you can get your FREE DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE GUIDE.
HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU DON’T MISS OUT ANY REGULAR STRESS RELATED TIPS, STRATEGIES AND MORE…
SCROLL DOWN AND FIND YOUR EMAIL PROVIDER AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS…
NOW WHO IS YOUR EMAIL PROVIDER?
If you use SPAM ARREST or another service, please whitelist: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
GMAIL (GOOGLE) USERS — CHECK YOUR INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER
Here’s how to add us to your Gmail whitelist:
1. Follow the Settings link in Gmail.
2. Go to Filters.
3. Click Create a new filter.
4. Type the desired email address under From:.
5. Type just the domain name or the domain name preceded by ‘@’. To whitelist “email@example.com”, for instance, type “@dealingwithdifficultpeople.com” (not including the quotation marks).
6. Click Next Step ››.
7. You can click Test Search before, of course, to make sure you did not mistype.
8. Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
YAHOO USERS — CHECK YOUR INBOX AND BULK FOLDER
NOTE: Yahoo Services are often unreliable. It sometimes takes hours or even up to 4 days to get an email from yahoo. If you do not get one in 5 minutes, go back to http:///www.dealingwithdifficultpeople.com and resubmit and enter a non yahoo email you have that use frequently.
Here’s how to add us to your Yahoo whitelist:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click “Mail Options”
3. Click “Filters”
4. Next, click “Add Filter”
5. In the top row, labeled “From Header:” make sure “contains” is selected.
6. Click in the text box next to that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the “From” line of our e-mail message
(Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
7. At the bottom, where it says “Move the message to:” select “Inbox” from the menu.
8. Click the “Add Filter” button again.
MSN HOTMAIL USERS — CHECK INBOX AND BULK FOLDER
To receive our emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps if you’re having trouble:
1. Click the “Options” tab
2. Under “Mail Handling” select “Safe List”
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the “From” line of this e-mail
4. Click “Add”
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click “OK.
AOL USERS – CHECK YOUR INBOX AND SPAM FOLDER
If you’re using AOL, here’s how to receive our mails:
1. Go to “Mail Controls”
2. Select the screen name we’re sending your e-mail to
3. Click “Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname.”
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters”, include this domain: gostress.com.
For AOL version 8.0: Select “Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains”. Then…
1. Click “Next” until the Save button shows up at the bottom
2. Click “Save.”
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2003 ONWARDS
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe List. Add email@example.com to your Personal Contacts in your Outlook Address Book. Open the email from us, then select Mark as Not Junk.
OTHER EMAIL PROVIDERS
If the dealingwithdifficultpeople.com is being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Contact list. If this option is not available, try moving the message to your ‘inbox’ or forwarding the message to yourself.
If subsequent messages continue to be filtered, call or e-mail your ISP’s technical support and ask how you can be sure to receive all e-mail from email@example.com
Domain: If they need to know the domain we’re mailing from, tell them: dealingwithdifficultpeople.com
IP Address: If they ask for our sending IP address, tell them: 22.214.171.124
IF YOU DO HAVE ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS OR CANNOT DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OFDEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE — THEN PLEASEEMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE’LL SORT IT ALL OUT FOR YOU.